Owning and operating a small business is rewarding and fulfilling, but it can be stressful at times.
Some of the more frequent challenges are:
- Our revenues are too low. We don’t have enough cash flow.
- Revenues are OK, but profitability is poor. I can’t control my overhead.
- My employee turnover is too high.
- Employee morale is low. I have no clue why.
- My employees are just putting in time; there’s no work ethic here.
- Our business culture is in disarray.
- My employees are complaining that we don’t offer any training.
- I don’t have an employee manual, and it’s starting to become a problem.
- This is a commodity business. How can we differentiate ourselves on anything but price?
- Client projects are not getting done on time or on budget.
If any of these are roadblock to your success, I can help.
With over 35 years experience as an entrepreneur, civil servant, corporate executive, project manager and consultant, I’ve seen and experienced all of these challenges.