Owning and operating a small business is rewarding and fulfilling, but it can be painful at times.
Some of the more frequent challenges are:
- We don’t have enough money.
- Our revenues are too low.
- Revenues are OK, but profitability sucks.
- Our employee turnover is too high.
- My employees are coasting on me. There’s no work ethic here.
- Our business culture sucks.
- This is a commodity business. How can we differentiate ourselves on anything but price?
- My employees are complaining that we don’t offer any training.
- One employee is destroying everybody else’s morale. He’s a poison to the company!
- Employee morale is low. I have no clue why.
- We don’t have an employee manual, and it’s starting to become a problem.
- Client projects are not getting done on time.
…..and many more!
If it’s a roadblock to your success, I can help. With over 30 years experience as an entrepreneur, corporate employee, civil servant and corporate executive, I’ve seen and experienced all of these challenges.